MLCHC
Tim here... It's weird to think that I started work at Moses Lake Community Health Center over two years ago. It's equally strange to think that I may not see my friends there again (or at least not soon). It has truly been a blessing to me and my family to have lived in Moses Lake and to meet and work with people that became seriously special to me and my family (both work and church).
Kisha and Jerry were amazing assistants (Jerry made me a "Schmidt Happens" stick as a farewell gift)... Josie (Juice-Box) and Mikki among others will also be sorely missed. It's been rewarding working with other dentists like Brett Pack, Alex Lobaina, Greg Liedtka (ketchup packets?), and Angela Richeson. I'm thankful that NHSC brought me to this clinic. It provided an avenue to get my feet under me clinically, progress toward mastering my craft, and interact with some seriously admirable people.
TE QUIERO MUCHO Moses Lake Community Health Center






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home