9.07.2008

The cutest headbands

I got this cute idea from my cousin, Tiffany and couldn't wait to try it. So, little Misha got to be my guinea pig. One great thing about these headbands is the bows and flowers are clip-ons, so you can exchange them to go with different outfits.


3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That is too funny. Those headbands are all the rage on the babies in Utah. I have a few cute flower clips I'll let you have.

September 9, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger daniellejackson said...

A little girl will be so much fun to dress up! I love these headbands! Also, I'm curious about Medicaid, are you on it for your pregnancy? How does it work? You can email me back at daniellejackson825@gmail.com
Thanks!

September 10, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Cute blog chica! Our blog address is mandybvoges.blogspot.com it is pretty random because I get bored at work a lot.

I love how cute and preggers you are. Looks like you are having a great time in Portland.

September 16, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home