10.30.2008

Finishing Touches



As I was talking to my mom today I realized that we have made a few more additions to our nursery and that I haven't talked about them yet. Here is a little preview but keep on reading for all the juicy details.
First of all after a long debate, we finally picked out our stroller and carseat. It took a great deal of time and a lot of test runs with Tim driving the stroller around Babies R' Us (and our apartment). It was quite the sight but then again it is the only way to figure out which one is best. After weeks of debate we decided on the Chicco brand in some of Tim's favorite colors (Gray and Green). Not only was it lighter than most Graco strollers and car seats, but it is also a bit more compact. Big sellers, and it also matches the rest of her room pretty well. Exciting stuff! Now, with this last purchase out of the way it feels that she could really come any day and we would be at least prepared enough to bring her home from the hospital.



Secondly, I have been thinking for a little while now about how we are going to have enough storage space for things such as diapers and blankets and lotions and wipes and all the goodies that go along with having a baby. After debating between a few options like a book shelf, adding more shelves to our closet, and getting a changing table the changing table won out by a long run. Good ol' Target has one for a decent price that matches our crib and we decided to splurge. Now, all I need are some cute little baskets to decorate a bit more and provide easy access.



Last by not least, while we were walking around Babies R' Us looking at changing pads to add to our newly purchased changing table I came across the cutest musical mobile. Although not made to go with our bedding set, it matches perfectly. It was one of the finishing touches that our babies room needed. (Sure she still needs a few more decorative touches but as far as furniture I think that she is set.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The nursury is adorable...I love the colors and the "Baby" wall art. Did you scrapbook the letters?

November 2, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Very very cute. I am so jealous that all of these babies are getting cute nurseries! That's it, I'm going all out with my next one! You've inspired me

November 7, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home