10.20.2008

My Birthday

Waking up early on your birthday is never a fun thing to do, but to make matters worse I had to fast for 12 hours (for a four hour lab test). Geez... I can't believe they make pregnant people do this test but oh well, at least it is over! My cute husband though did still bring me breakfast in bed (consisting of a water bottle on a plate with some candles. Not quite the breakfast of champions but very thoughtful! So, after a long morning hanging around the lab at Saint Vincents Hospital my great husband skipped out early on his CE course at school and took me shopping to celebrate. Gap had the best sale going on, and we got some great things...




After a full day of shopping and lunch with Tyler and Lisa, Tim and I went out for Chinese followed by cake and ice cream with our great friends. We have really been lucky with our friends here in Portland. I think we really have some of the best friends that we could ask for. Thanks guys for making my birthday great!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home