10.13.2008

Halloween Wreaths


Seeing as we were in the mood for a little halloween decorating, Megan turned to marthastewart.com for great ideas. This is just one of the many wonderful decorations that we want to try out this fall. Thanks Martha! They turned out amazing and even better they were super easy!!! Check out her website for more fun ideas.... marthastewart.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Ty and Meg said...

I AM Martha Stewart. I am Martha Stewart. This is the mantra I chant to myself each day at work. I think it is working. I am becoming more crafty by the day. : )

October 13, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger chokanson said...

They look so cute! I want to decorate for halloween but the stuff at the store isnt very cute. Do you have any other ideas?

October 14, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those wreaths are so cool! What wonderfully crafty girls you are!

October 17, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That's it....you need to start inviting me to these fun times!

November 7, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home