12.11.2008

Macy's first photo shoot.

We took Macy in to Kiddie Kandids tonight to get some CUTE pictures taken to remember her as a newborn. They turned out so great. I'm excited to put them up around the house and send them off to the grandparents. In fact, I'm so excited that I just had to post them and share them with you.

I think that this one is my favorite. She is just adorable!
Our happy little family.


I just love this one of Tim and Macy. Definitely a keeper.


She had a few bubbles that she wanted to blow.


She is quite the sleeper.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ty and Meg said...

Brit those are adorable!! I love them all!

December 12, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

All these pictures are soo cute! She is so photogenic! I love the first one too, but they are all so precious.

December 12, 2008 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger daniellejackson said...

Cute pictures! She is so precious!

December 12, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Ashley Jones said...

I LOVE IT I LVOE IT I LOVE IT!!! she's the cutest niece I've ever had... adorable! I cannot wait to meet her!

December 12, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Justin and Carissa said...

She is soo cute. We are soo happy for you and can't wait to see Macy in person. Good luck being a new mom.

December 13, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Those turned out so dang cute! I still love to look at Emily's newborn photos--you will be so glad that you have them. You are looking awesome, btw!

December 14, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

She is so darling Brit!

December 15, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brittany! Congratulations! What a sweet little lady.

December 17, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home