11.13.2008

Family Pictures


I have been trying to get ready to have this baby and in the process have been getting some things done in advance... such as baby announcements, christmas cards, and our family pictures. I always forget how much work it takes to get this all done but it feels good to be a little ahead of myself this year.
We had some fun with these pictures. The weather was great and we actually picked the perfect sunday right before all the beautiful leaves started to dead off for the year. It really made it exciting because Tim and I took the pictures all by ourselves. Thank goodness for the little spider tripod that we have.


5 Comments:

Blogger Jen Long said...

these pictures are awesome!! I can't believe you did them with a tripod by yourself!!! SOOO impressed! They are so cute

November 13, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Carisa said...

Brit!! So I found your blog - I hope you don't mind. I was looking at Courtney's blog about recipes and I saw yours... Your pictures look great!

November 14, 2008 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute Cute...good work!!

November 14, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I love fall pictures!! You guys look great, love the outfit Brit. How did you do the coloring on the first one. Its awesome.

November 20, 2008 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

These pictures are very cute- I would love to see one that shows your cute belly though!

November 22, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home