12.09.2008

A week old...

My little Macy Claire is a week old today. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant and now I get to hold this sweet little angel in my arms all day long.
Here are just a few pictures of the fun things we have gotten to do this week.



Family photos for christmas cards


Tim loves feeding her a bottle --- Going to dinner at Olive Garden for Lisa's birthday


She loves her swing (even though you can't tell) --- Misha keeps a watchful eye on the little bundle, very careful not to get too close.



She always has her hands up in her face --- Tim playing Wii with Macy

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Britt,Tim & Macy- this are great pix!! You'll find that most babies love swings, and you'll love that. How is your cat adjusting? We're not preg yet, but hope to be soon. I'm a little curious how our cat will react. How are you guys adjusting? Britt, you look great!mo

December 10, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love these pics Brit! So sweet.

December 10, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Carisa said...

She is adorable!! I especially love the shot with the cat - it shows how tiny she really is!! =D Also, you look amazing!!

December 10, 2008 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

She's so adorable! I'm so glad the delivery went so well for you!

December 11, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home