Six weeks old, already!
Six weeks old and already out of newborn diapers. Just about to grow out of most of her newborn clothes, out little girl is growing like a champ. Here are just some of the things that we have learned over the past few weeks:
SLEEPING... Although Macy is not the best nap taker during the day... She is known for her short cat naps or naps while walking in the afternoon... She is a sleeper at night. Although, not regularly sleeping seven hours a night yet she has managed to give us seven hours a few times, including the first night that we came home from the hospital. Schedule we don't have yet but our little girl is still managing to sleep between five and six hours for the first little bit at night! Wonderful... yet, I still can't wait until she is sleeping through the night and I can enjoy a full night of uninterrupted sleep.
BATH TIME... Macy really loves her baths. In fact, I don't know of anyone who loves the bath more. She just can't wait for every morning to enjoy the nice warm water. Although, the chill of the air afterwards always makes her let out a little extra squirm. Just this morning, I was realizing how cute she was wrapped up in her towel trying to stay warm. The picture doesn't do it justice but the moments are always there.
WALKS... Macy and I try to go on walks every day, not only does it help me get back in shape but Macy always seems to be asleep within minutes of straping on the Baby Bjorne and heading outside.
TUMMY TIME.... This little girl can't get enough of being on her tummy. She always sleeps better during the day when she is on her tummy, not to mention the fact that it helps get all the extra bubbles out.
SMILING... We caught these smiles on video the other day. (Sorry it is sideways!) It always seems like she gives the most smiles just after spitting up or just before. Still - It was precious.

3 Comments:
Wow, I can't believe that! She's a month and a half! When did that happen? Those smiles are the best. There is nothing better than seeing a newborn baby smile
She is so adorable! You guys must be so excited to have such a cute baby! Her smiles are so precious :)
What a cutie. I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home