Halloween Galore
Our halloween adventures kept us busy all week:
Pumpkin carving with Roas and Saunders has been a four year tradition. Like always, it involved staying up late waiting for Tyler to finish his jack-0-lantern masterpiece. It was Janet's (Calie's Mom) first halloween, but she was a natural carver, listening to all of the "cardinal rules" that Tim made up for her (size of pumpkin's opening must be larger that your fist... detailed cuts must be angled to let out the light).

Since I'm part of the party-planning committee at church, I got to spend most of Friday putting up spider webs and making party favors. Tim and Macy joined the ward party later in their punker costumes and went trunk-or-treating.

The zoo had a Halloween Bash. We got the kids in their costumes and met up with Doty's and Mecham's for some trick or treating fun with the animals.

On Saturday we had a Halloween party at Roa's house with all the dental school couples (and kids of course). We got there a bit early to take Macy trick-or-treating (another haloween first). All the kids were super cute in their costumes, but the Tim/Macy Punker costumes were the best (they each won a best costume award). They had matching black moehawks, torn-up black clothes, dark emo eyes (I can't believe Macy let him put the eye-liner on), and Tim even had a lip ring. I was pretty excited about my costume as well: I pieced together my Flapper costume from friends, Goodwill, and a few homemade nick-nacks.
The Kids starting left to right: Sawyer, Cooper, Shelby, Elliot, Weston, Quin, & MacyBrittany as a Flapper
Tim and Macy as Daddy Rocker and Baby Rocker
The Schmidt Family

2 Comments:
Great costumes you guys!! And Huge pumpkins!
Your costumes are AMAZING! I am so impressed. Good work! haha I love punk Macy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home