1.24.2010

Cute little baby steps...

After hearing stories of how well Macy was walking while we were at the temple yesterday, we finally got her little steps on video. She has been walking with a walker for a while now but is starting to brave up and walk on her own. Although, she still needs a little coaxing from us she has made a lot of progress in the past few days. It's so cute to see her grow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Carissa said...

What fun! I liked her little tongue sticking out of her mouth. : )

January 24, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I count that as walking TOTALLY! That is amazing! Last week at church she wounldn't dare let go of Tim's hand! WOWZAS!

P.S. Where have you been (besides Medford)? I've missed talking to you and stuff. We should do something soon!

January 24, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home