1.24.2010

Macy's Favorite Things...

Macy loves to share and one of the things that she shares is her little shape sorter. She also loves to wear it as a hat. It's really cute.

She never likes to be left out and so her good dad and uncle like to set her on the couch with them and let her play WII. She isn't so sure about how the controls work but she gets the basic idea.
One more cute thing: I was giving Tim a pedicure last week (his toe nails were in great need) and Macy came up to me on the couch... She wanted something and I didn't know what it was but decided that hand her a bottle of nail polish thinking it would entertain her for a little bit while I was working on Tim. Not two minutes later she sat down on the floor next me and handed me the bottle back. She wanted her nails painted. I've painted her nails before but it has always been a chore to try and get her to sit still and not get the nail polish everywhere. Not this time... She sat so still for me and when I finished her nails she even wanted her fingernails done. She is going to be such a girlie girl. I love it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha my kind of girl!!

January 25, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home