Wow, Washington huh? You are living in the 2 states that I would love to live in! Cory's grandparents used to live in a home in Nehalem Bay Oregon. We went to visit them (GORGEOUS) and on the same trip went to visit his uncles and aunts in the tricities of Washington (mainly Kennewick). When do you move?
5 Comments:
Congrats!
Wow, Washington huh? You are living in the 2 states that I would love to live in! Cory's grandparents used to live in a home in Nehalem Bay Oregon. We went to visit them (GORGEOUS) and on the same trip went to visit his uncles and aunts in the tricities of Washington (mainly Kennewick). When do you move?
I bet it feels good to have that decision made and done with!
Holly Cow!!! It'll be a little further than Medford, haha but thats ok. That's awesome guys congratulations!!!
Congrats! Don't you just feel relieved to have it over and done with?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home