Randomness...
In the past few weeks we have been having some fun...
Macy is learning how to play the guitar with daddy.
She likes to help out with the laundry (specifically by crawling in the dryer instead of putting the clothes in).
and mostly cuddling with mommy and daddy while watching Sesame Street.
We also added a little more decor to Macy's room.
Macy also loves having dance parties, but since this program takes forever to load the videos I'll save those for tomorrow.



1 Comments:
I remember the days when I fit into the dryer. If only I could bend like that again!
And you guys are all sorts of prepared - I'm pretty sure I came home from the hospital and Weston's room was still full of gift bags from the baby showers and crib that wasn't finished being put together. Good for you guys!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home