12.04.2010

Macy's 2nd Birthday

My sweet little girl turned two this week. (I know I say this all of the time, but I can't believe Macy is already this old and big). We celebrated Macy's birthday with a fun lunch with Tim and his assistant Kisha in Quincy and then finished the night off with her favorite food, Mac and Cheese and then a delicious Elmo Cake.  (Sesame Street is currently her favorite thing in the world!)


We got Macy a little kitchen for her birthday and she has spent the past few days in heaven. She takes Tim by the hand to go up to her room so that she can play with it. Of course, she can't play by herself but loves to bake bread in the microwave, wash her hands in the sink, and put the food away in the fridge. I'm so excited that she loves her present!!!

Just a few things about Macy:

Weight: 29 lbs, 11 oz.
Height: 34 inches

  • Loves Sesame Street
  • Reads books and loves to point at all of the pictures to get Tim and I to tell her what they are.
  • Takes one good nap a day.
  • Sleeps a good 12 hours a night.
  • Says quite a few words (which keep growing by the day): cookie, momma, dadda, book, flower, drink, dog, kitty, door, car, butterfly, go, big bird, monkey, O, toes, eyes, nose, ears, teeth, shoes, baby, coat, color, block, ball, tea, two, Jesus,  please, thank you, this, more, again, apple, cheese, juice, banana, duck, balnket, bubbles (I'm sure I'm missing a bunch but it's a good start).
  • Sings Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes; I'm a little teapot; & The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
  • LOVES to color.
  • Can understand most things we say.
  • Eats with a spoon and fork.
  • Saumersaults
  • Goes to Nursery and won't cry (thank goodness!)
  • Likes to play basketball
  • Makes all sorts of wierd faces.. she is very expressive with her eyes.
  • Comes running to mommy when she is sad.
  • Gives hugs and kisses (a big sloppy but still cute)
  • Jumps with two feet.
  • Likes to skip and hop and run in circles.
  • Doesn't like to sit in the shopping cart but loves to help push it around the store.
  • Pretends to cook and have tea parties with Tim.
  • Likes to put her shoes on the wrong feet (she always does it by herself).
  • Brushes her teeth.
  • Sings songs to herself (I can't understand what she is saying but she loves to sing anyway).
  • Dances to music.
I'm so excited to watch her over the next year to see how much she grows. She is the joy in my life and I can't imagine how life would be without her! We love you Macy Face!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home