A little more Macy Room....
I've been pondering what to do with Macy's room for a few months now and found an idea through Pottery Barn Kids that I love but didn't want to pay the $120 to buy it. So, instead I called my dad who ordered a new toy and helped me make this...
A cute growth chart to go at the foot of her bed.
and some butterflies to dress up the shelf by her kitchen.
Macy entertained herself by pulling out a wierd combination of clothes out of her closet and putting them on. This was the result. Pajama pants with tennis shoes, a skirt, swim suit (top and bottom), and a headband as a necklace. It was cute in a ghetto kind of way!
We also changed up the way we hung her name in her room. It fills up the wall so much more. I love it!
We also changed up the way we hung her name in her room. It fills up the wall so much more. I love it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home