Piano Time
I don't know how, but I forgot about this new addition to our home when I wrote about Christmas. Looking on craigslist has become a hobby for me since we moved to Moses Lake. It's kind of like a treasure hunt because when good things do come up they go fast. It's exciting! Needless to say, I've been searching for a piano for a while now and the only ones I've found are either over a thousand dollars or way too far away to even consider. Well, I consider this the find of the century. I found this beauty for $25.00 and am really excited to now have a piano in our house. It is close to 100 years old but works well and with a few minor modifications, it'll be as good as new. Macy has enjoyed playing it in various ways (including her hands, feet, and bum) and even Tim likes to sit down and play.
This was right after we brought it home the day before we left for Christmas... a bit dusty and in need a tuning and new cushion for the bench. I don't know that that cushion has ever been washed... ewww!!!
And now, with a new cushion,a good dusting, and a day spent rearranging our house to find a good place for it. I'm so excited!!!!

1 Comments:
It is beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home