A Weekend Of Firsts
Sydney had an exciting weekend. First of all, she made her first long car trip to Wenatchee. (We made our monthly trip to go shopping.) While we were doing our shopping, we decided to give the stroller and go (even though she is still really little). Both girls were really good and enjoyed their ride through the mall.
Sydney and Macy also took their first bath together. We were a little weary about Macy's rambutiousness in the bath but she was a great sister and wanted to help little sissy out. She kept saying "I nice." (It's her favorite phrase for when she thinks she is helping us out. It's really cute.)
Then to finish off the weekend, we took Sydney to church for the first time. She was great. Sure, she was a little noisy during Primary but nobody really minds when it comes from a sweet little girl.

1 Comments:
I like that stroller. Does Syd's part get in the way when you walk? Tell me more info...I need a good walking stroller
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home