Silly Macy
With all the posts about Sydney lately, I figured Macy needed one of her own. Macy has been a sweetheart with her little sister. She loves to call her baby although she does attempt to say Sydney (doesn't come out sounding like a very good word). Macy loves to get her binky for her and give her kisses and hugs. Macy's favorite phrase is definitely, "Baby, Don't Cry!"
Macy is getting so big! I can't believe it. She loves to talk and now says two or three words together. She is great at saying Please, Thank you, and even I'm Sorry now. Her other phrase is "I'm pretty, Baby's pretty, and Mommy's pretty!" It's so sweet.
Macy can open the fridge, which is good most of the time. She loves to get her own drink out and brings me most things that she wants now. She likes to point to things and say what they are as well... specifically "Baby's juice" pointing to the formula and "Macy's juice"
pointing to the apple juice.
When i'm busy taking care of Sydney, I find Macy up to all kinds of trouble. This is just one instance of what she entertained herself with, while I was feeding Sydney. I don't where she gets the ideas but this is her timeout chair that she decided to use as a slide. I'm still trying to figure out what she was doing with her mouth. I'm thinking that she is trying to give me a kiss but it could be her mouth is full of water, either way She's still CUTE!
Macy is getting so big! I can't believe it. She loves to talk and now says two or three words together. She is great at saying Please, Thank you, and even I'm Sorry now. Her other phrase is "I'm pretty, Baby's pretty, and Mommy's pretty!" It's so sweet.
Macy can open the fridge, which is good most of the time. She loves to get her own drink out and brings me most things that she wants now. She likes to point to things and say what they are as well... specifically "Baby's juice" pointing to the formula and "Macy's juice"
pointing to the apple juice.
When i'm busy taking care of Sydney, I find Macy up to all kinds of trouble. This is just one instance of what she entertained herself with, while I was feeding Sydney. I don't where she gets the ideas but this is her timeout chair that she decided to use as a slide. I'm still trying to figure out what she was doing with her mouth. I'm thinking that she is trying to give me a kiss but it could be her mouth is full of water, either way She's still CUTE!


1 Comments:
I shouldn't be allowed to read your blog because it's making me homesick. :(
You sure do have 2 of the cutest girls I have ever seen. I'm sure if Sophie could talk she would be asking me where you guys went. She's getting a bit sick of hanging out all day with just Mommy!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home