7.12.2011

Sleeping... Finally

I expected this day to come a lot sooner but every kid is different and it has taken Sydney a lot longer to get here than Macy. I'm proud to say that we have now had two successful nights of Sydney 1. Sleeping in the crib (in Macy's room) and 2. (more excitingly) sleeping through the night. Just last night she gave me 10 sweet hours of peaceful, uninterrupted sleep. It was fantastic!

So, dear child of mine you will make me a very happy momma if you keep up this great work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Collin and Joy said...

I'm glad that Sydney is sleeping for you. You are really, really lucky. Eithan is just barely starting to sleep through the night. {Meaning I don't have to get up and adjust him or put his pacifier back in his mouth, etc.} That just started this week. So I'm hoping that it continues for him! And he's 8 months old!

You lucky, lucky girl you!!

*Joy*

July 14, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home