12.22.2011

9 Months

Sydney has reached the bright old age of 9 months. I can't believe it has come this quick. I think she is growing faster than Macy. We love our little squid!

Stats:

20 lbs 2 oz.
28 inches




 Look at those chunky thighs and chubby cheeks!

 And I love those big eyes. Check out her eyelashes!
Showing off her cute little teeth. She has four (two on top and two on bottom) and is working on two more on top.

Our little angel has become quite the trouble maker. She loves to climb the stairs (and fall down them). She is having trouble sleeping through the night still. She had her first ear infection and since has been a little cranky. She loves to play with her sister (and follow her around). She figured out how to open the fridge to Macy's kitchen and manages to not squish her fingers. She loves to each anything she can fit in her mouth and feed herself (basically anything but baby food) and still adores her bottle. She can't live without her binky and her blanket. She goes to sleep fairly easily at night by herself! She loves her mommy and daddy and likes to reach for each of us! She loves to wave at strangers and flirt with them. She is such a joy and loves to smile at all of us and still wraps her chubby little arms around my neck. I love it! She looks like a little mini Macy. They could have been twins! I love my little squido!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home