Sickies!
Vomit... isn't it just a funny thing? (or at least it makes for a fun story).
It all started about half way through our stay in Boise. Now, normally Tim kinda toughs out his illnesses pretty well, so when he started whispering to me that he didn't feel very well, I knew we were in for a treat. And it didn't take long before Tim and I both were feeling crummy and both had to get up out of bed for the bathroom. We were literally on our hands and knees in front of the toilet, fighting for position. After some good vomiting from both of us, we started feeling better and considered going back to bed, only for Macy to wake up and throw up bed... three times. Finally, the grand finally was Courtney. In all our trips to the bathroom and noise-making-ness, Courtney came out to see if we were all right (also not feeling too hot herself). Then, out of nowhere, Courtney looses it, throws ups, filling up the bathroom sink. And as I looked down at the floor... I noticed a nice little yellow puddle forming, as pee trickled down her leg. I guess her pregnant body (7 months) had nowhere else to let out the pressure.
Over the next few days, Macy threw up a couple more times. She threw up directly on me once while holding her at my parents house, and then threw up directly on me again as I got her out of the car on our way home (filling up on gas). I can only imagine what the cashier at the Seven-Eleven must have been thinking when I walked in holding Macy out in front of my vomited, smelly body and going straight for the bathroom, only for Tim and Sydney to follow moments later as Syd blew out her diaper with some neon green color all up and down Tim's sleeve.
It all started about half way through our stay in Boise. Now, normally Tim kinda toughs out his illnesses pretty well, so when he started whispering to me that he didn't feel very well, I knew we were in for a treat. And it didn't take long before Tim and I both were feeling crummy and both had to get up out of bed for the bathroom. We were literally on our hands and knees in front of the toilet, fighting for position. After some good vomiting from both of us, we started feeling better and considered going back to bed, only for Macy to wake up and throw up bed... three times. Finally, the grand finally was Courtney. In all our trips to the bathroom and noise-making-ness, Courtney came out to see if we were all right (also not feeling too hot herself). Then, out of nowhere, Courtney looses it, throws ups, filling up the bathroom sink. And as I looked down at the floor... I noticed a nice little yellow puddle forming, as pee trickled down her leg. I guess her pregnant body (7 months) had nowhere else to let out the pressure.
Over the next few days, Macy threw up a couple more times. She threw up directly on me once while holding her at my parents house, and then threw up directly on me again as I got her out of the car on our way home (filling up on gas). I can only imagine what the cashier at the Seven-Eleven must have been thinking when I walked in holding Macy out in front of my vomited, smelly body and going straight for the bathroom, only for Tim and Sydney to follow moments later as Syd blew out her diaper with some neon green color all up and down Tim's sleeve.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home