5.21.2012

Cell Phone

My little girls know how to work my cell phone better than I do.  Macy downloads new games and can do pretty much whatever she wants on my phone. Just recently, Syd decided she was old enough to join the party too.  She loves to wander around with my phone, touch the screen (and even tries to slide her finger across to unlock it), and pretend like she is talking to someone.  Macy and I have lots of conversations this way.... Maybe it is a sign that I talk on the phone too much.

My sweet Macy with her cheesy smile.  
My sweet Sydney Rae.

The tongue is always hanging out. She must be concentrating really hard.

You can't really tell but this is Syd's favorite way to sit right now. She backs her bum up against the wall and then slides down.  Once she is sitting, she crosses her little feet at the ankle and plays with whatever she has in her hand.  Usually a little piano or my phone. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home