10 Months!
Sydney is growing up so fast. She turned 10 months old just a few days ago and I'm amazed at how quickly she is learning.
She loves to stand up next to things and I think if she was brave enough that she could walk... Her legs are strong enough to stand and slowly lower herself to the ground but apparently she doesn't have the courage yet!
She takes a good two solid naps a day but nighttime has been difficult in the past few months. Needless to say I'm excited when she sleeps two nights in a row through the night.
Sydney has a great personality. She loves to laugh, sing, and jabber in her own little language. She hasn't said any specific words yet but is such a happy little girl! She loves to be held, and has come to love cuddling with me in the middle of the night (perhaps that is why she wakes up so much.... she wants some attention without her older sis).
She is wearing 12-18 months clothes and still has the tiniest little feet and six pointy teeth (four on top and two on bottom)
She loves to sit and look at books and is content most of the time to play by herself.
She crawls around like a pro and always has a sweet little smile on her face.
We are so blessed to have our little squid in our lives!

1 Comments:
she is sooooooo cute! I can't wait until we visit.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home