1.09.2012

Sunbeams

I'm going to have a little proud moment for a second.  With Macy turning 3 last month, she now gets to go to her own special primary class... SUNBEAMS.  To help her feel at home, we went to the little bookstore downtown this week and got her own copy of the Book Of Mormon and a cute little bag to carry it to church with her. She has been so excited all week and likes to bring me her scriptures so that we can read during the day and was super excited to be able to take them to church with her on Sunday. I can't believe my little girl is growing up so quickly but I am so proud of her and her excitement to read the scriptures and go to church! 

 She's showing off her scriptures here.
All dressed up ready for church. She had to pick out her prettiest dress to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home