Mesa Chapter
posted by Brittany Schmidt at 8:26 PM
Oh my word! Look at you! I can't believe you are going to have a baby! Miss you.
You look amazing!! I can't wait to meet your little girl. Have fun with the anticipation these last few weeks. You feel like it's never going to happen and then BOOM- your little girl will be here! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Oh my word! Look at you! I can't believe you are going to have a baby! Miss you.
You look amazing!! I can't wait to meet your little girl. Have fun with the anticipation these last few weeks. You feel like it's never going to happen and then BOOM- your little girl will be here! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home