3.19.2011

Sydney Rae Schmidt

We're excited to announced the arrival of our new little girl!

Sydney Rae Schmidt
Born 3/18/11
8:51 a.m.
6 lbs 14 oz.
20 inches long


Uncle Parker and his newest niece.

Our little girls! Macy and Sydney.

Mommy and Sydney

One of Macy's best friends while we have been at the hospital, Ju Ju (Jennifer... Ju Ju is what Macy calls her).

Grammy Suzie, Parker, and Sydney


 Macy didn't know what to think about the hospital, a new baby in the family, and then to top it all off she didn't want to share any of her bows with her sister. It was a rough few minutes. We're hoping by the time we get home that Macy will have time to settle in and adjust to our new addition.

 The sweet angel.

 The Proud Papa just seconds after she was born. Can't you see the excitement in his eye?
Dr. Nye with our precious girl. I feel so lucky to have such a good doctor to take care of us. He was awesome.

5 Comments:

Blogger Breanna said...

CONGRATS! She is beautiful! You look amazing for just having given birth! Hope you and Sydney (and the rest of your family) are doing well!

March 19, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

She's here! Congrats to your little family! Love the name, and she is beautiful. Looks so much like her sweet big sister. Good luck with the recovery, transitions, no sleep, and all the rest. :)

March 19, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Wow that was fast! Ha,ha,ha! You just found out you were expecting ;O)
She is so cute and I love the hair! And it was pretty neat that Grandpa and Grandma just happened to be passing through at that time!

Congrats!!!

March 22, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Jen Long said...

brittany!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm just so happy for you guys! And what a cute big sister!!!!! Miss ya!

March 22, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Bailee said...

Congratulations Tim and Brittany! :) she is beautiful and I love the name you chose! I'm sure Macy will be a wonderful big sister. I can't wait to meet sydney.

March 23, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home